Polyurethane hot melt adhesives (PUR) have been established for many years. They are used in applications where exceptionally high bond quality is required, in particular if the end product must fulfil superior requirements in terms of moisture or heat resistance. PUR hot melt adhesives are furthermore characterised by an impressive wide range of adhesion and are therefore considered true problem solvers today.
The two high-performance products Jowatherm-Reaktant® 605.62 and Jowatherm-Reaktant® 605.65 supplied by Jowat optimally complement each other and impress due to exceptional hot tack. Jowatherm-Reaktant® 605.65 is characterised by a long open time and a wide application window.
This makes the adhesive a basic “all-rounder” for many processes. Whether thin, thermoplastic foils, e.g. made of PVC, decor papers or also wrapping veneers with fleece-backing – Jowatherm-Reaktant® 605.65 joins a multitude of widely used laminating materials.
Jowatherm-Reaktant® 605.62 is the ideal complement for high requirements. The key features of this adhesive are its high green strength coupled with a short open time. Whether in fast wrapping processes with feed speeds of over 100 m/min or for thick, high-tension laminating materials such as CPL or thermoplastic foils – Jowatherm-Reaktant® 605.62 has become established as a versatile and universal product for general profile wrapping on wood-based carrier substrates.
Jowatherm-Reaktant® 605.62/65 are adhesives for general profile wrapping with high requirements.
Our product in use
Further products in the field of „Jowatherm-Reaktant® PUR Hot Melt Adhesive”
- Jowatherm-Reaktant® 609.00
- Jowatherm-Reaktant® 609.40
- Jowatherm-Reaktant® 603.80
- Jowatherm-Reaktant® 604.25 & Primer Jowat® 406.84
- Jowatherm-Reaktant® 630.20
- Jowatherm-Reaktant® 630.80
- Jowatherm-Reaktant® 638.20
- Jowatherm-Reaktant® 607.40
- Jowatherm-Reaktant® 608.00
- Jowatherm-Reaktant® 613.18
- Jowatherm-Reaktant® 639.10
- Jowatherm-Reaktant® 642.00/08
- Jowatherm-Reaktant® 604.35
- Jowatherm-Reaktant® 642.30