Laminating is one of the oldest and at the same time one of the most widely used adhesive application. Products have been laminated for a variety of reasons. While laminations largely fulfilled decorative requirements, e.g. coating visible furniture parts with attractive veneers, today they provide additional functions. For instance, surfaces and materials may be protected by laminating them with a high-resistance layer (e.g. kitchen worktops laminated with pressure laminates such as HPL), and adding material functions in the production of composite elements (e.g. fire resistance, break-in protection or noise insulation in the door industry).
Jowatherm-Reaktant® 609.00 is a hot melt adhesive based on PUR (polyurethane) for flat lamination applications with superior requirements. The long open time of the adhesive allows a lot of flexibility in processing. Coupled with a high green strength, it facilitates the reliable bonding of most different materials.
Jowatherm-Reaktant® 609.00 is an adhesive for flat lamination and manufacturing sandwich elements, as well as for assembly operations. The product is equipped with the IMO certification ( EC Type Examination Certificates (Module B).
- Wide range of adhesion for bonding different materials
- Flexible processing characteristics and stringingfree application even at high feed speeds up to 40 m/min
- Pressure-sensitive properties facilitate a userfriendly positioning of the materials to be laminated
Further products in the field of „Jowatherm-Reaktant® PUR Hot Melt Adhesive”
- Jowatherm-Reaktant® 609.40
- Jowatherm-Reaktant® 603.80
- Jowatherm-Reaktant® 604.25 & Primer Jowat® 406.84
- Jowatherm-Reaktant® 605.62/65
- Jowatherm-Reaktant® 630.20
- Jowatherm-Reaktant® 630.80
- Jowatherm-Reaktant® 638.20
- Jowatherm-Reaktant® 607.40
- Jowatherm-Reaktant® 608.00
- Jowatherm-Reaktant® 613.18
- Jowatherm-Reaktant® 639.10
- Jowatherm-Reaktant® 642.00/08
- Jowatherm-Reaktant® 604.35
- Jowatherm-Reaktant® 642.30