Sustainability is diverse. The commitment to increased employee protection distinguishes a company that acts sustainably and responsibly. By using selected adhesives from Jowat Green Adhesives, you as an employer make an important contribution to occupational safety and at the same time optimize your processes.
For many years, the solids content in solvent-based foam bonding adhesives has constantly increased. The adhesive systems from the Jowatac® Super-HighSolid product group with high solids contents of >70 % provide substantial benefits.
Products from this series are based largely on renewable natural resources and provide a major input into environmental protection and workplace safety as well as an excellent price-performance ratio.
Following many decades of experience with foam bonding adhesives, Jowat has developed Jowatac® Super-HighSolid 476.70/74.
The very high solids content of approx. 74 % and a relatively low viscosity at the same time are a novelty.
The bonding characteristics, such as initial and final strength, and heat resistance are on a par with conventional foam bonding adhesives or even better.
Jowatac® Super-HighSolid 476.70/74 is used for the assembly of upholstery furniture and mattresses with on- or two-sided application.
Jowatac® Super-HighSolid 476.70/74 fulfils the requirements for modern assembly operations of upholstery furniture:
- Excellent adhesion to all standard upholstery materials (except synthetic leather)
- Very high bonding aggressiveness
- High initial strength, therefore suitable for high tension bondings
- One- and two-sided application possible
- Reduced VOC emissions by up to 60 % compared to conventional products
- Good heat resistance and durability
- Very good spraying properties
- Minimal adhesive costs per element
- Reduced fire hazard if processed properly