- PVAc dispersion adhesives for dowelling
- Pinpoint accuracy in dosing with clean cut-off at the nozzle
- For fully automatized dowelling units
- Reduced material build-up at the nozzle tips
Dowelling glues from the Jowacoll® product series are special PVAc dispersion adhesives for hardwood, softwood and wood-based substrates and which are ideal for nozzle application on fully automated industrial units due to the optimised cut-off. The dispersions have been developed to meet the specific requirements of modern industrial units – from low-viscosity, process-optimised adhesives for horizontal application on automatic dowelling units, to pasty versions for vertical overhead application on assembly lines. The adhesive forms a tough-elastic glue film. Special additives in the formulation prevent material build-up at the nozzle tips and facilitate an efficient, accurate application in fast industrial processes.
- Product InformationProduct Information