Bonding is the most efficient assembly method and therefore a global growth market. The Jowat Group as medium-sized, family-owned enterprise is one of the top adhesive manufacturers around the world. Tradition and experience from almost 100 years of corporate development allow us to act as leading company in technologies and innovations, in numerous markets and application areas.
Jowat Corporation has an immediate opening for Material Handler on night shifts (Non-rotating 12-hr shifts, 7pm-7am).
- Starting pay ranges from $17.00 - $20.00 depending on experience.
- Monthly Safety Bonus and 5% shift differential for night shift.
- Potential up to 2 weeks of pay from profit sharing bonus.
- Pro-rated 2 weeks of vacation based upon start date.
Primary responsibility is driving the forklift in production areas.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Completes all transfer orders by scanning to machines in a timely manner.
- Transfer any material that is requested by production employees.
- Return raw materials, packaging, remix, etc to a storage location when they are no longer needed by scanning.
- SAP knowledge preferred.
- Work with operators when in the process of changing over to a different product.
- Assist production employees when possible to ensure production does not stop.
Excellent benefits: 401k with a match, Paid Vacation and Holidays, Health Insurance (Medical, Dental, Vision, HSA, FSA), Multiple Company Paid Insurance Policies.
Results of a company performed Drug Screen and Background Check will be discussed during the interview process.
Send resume or application to email@example.com. No phone calls please. The application form is in the careers tab under job openings.