Descripción de la aplicación
El encolado del pliegue de rotativas se caracteriza por velocidades muy altas, diferentes calidades de papel y tintas recién impresas. Los adhesivos para esta aplicación deben satisfacer los requisitos de calidad más elevados. Las dispersiones de Jowat llevan muchos años utilizándose en el encolado de pliegues y están perfectamente optimizadas para los desafíos que presenta esta aplicación. Las mejoramos continuamente en colaboración con los procesadores y son adecuadas para todos los sistemas de aplicación estándar y diversos tipos de papel. Los adhesivos presentan un secado rápido y una interrupción óptima en la boquilla, incluso a velocidades de producción altas.
Very high speeds, different papers, newly printed inks and adhesives of superior quality. Those are the daily requirements in rotary printing and for rotary fold bonding.
Jowat looks back on many years of experience with adhesives for all standard and established fold bonding systems. We know what the challenges are:
- fast drying: due to an optimum ratio of solids to water content
- good cleaning properties: in general, with water; stubborn residues can be removed with one of our cleaners
- no build-up at the nozzle: adapted rheological properties, suitable for the typical pressure and application amounts of the folding system
- adhesives adapted to the processed: paper qualities depending on the product, the paper may be changed without needing to change the glue
- characteristics during downtimes / idle times: no skin formation due to special membrane lids to prevent loss of moisture and skin formation
- cross bonding or longitudinal bonding: the products have different viscosities, depending on the application system
- amount of ink: whether a thick layer of ink or pure paper white
- good adhesion is essential, our products are optimised for these demands
Our products have all been developed in close cooperation with rotary printers for all standard application systems.
Información del Producto
|Base|| Viscosity [mPas] /|
|Solids [%]|| Density [g/cm³] /|
data sheet (PDF)
|Jowacoll® 747.60||Copolymer Dispersion||225||46||1.04||de en|
The products listed only represent a limited selection of the available product portfolio. Product availability might differ by region. The technical data, characteristics and field of application provided in the table outline the differences between the individual adhesives of the product portfolio. Our Application Technology Department and our Sales Representatives are on hand to provide advice and support you finding the best adhesive for your particular application.
Note: The information on this page is based on test results from our laboratories as well as on experience gained in the field, and does in no way constitute any guarantee of properties. Due to the wide range of different applications, substrates, and processing methods beyond our control, no liability may be derived from these indications nor from the information provided by our free technical advisory service. Customer trials under everyday conditions, testing for suitability at normal processing conditions, and appropriate fit-for-purpose testing are absolutely necessary. For the specifications as well as further information, please refer to the latest technical data sheets.