Choosing a suitable primer and adhesive system is essential to setting up an efficient profile wrapping process. Jowat relies on many years of experience in this application and supplies a wide-ranging portfolio to assist you in this decision critical to success. The combination of Jowatherm-Reaktant® 604.25 with Primer Jowat® 406.84 provides a powerful and tried-and-proven system.
Several different primer systems can be used to remove dirt and extrusion residues from the surface of the profiles. Primer Jowat® 406.84 is a NEP-free primer with a reduced VOC content.
Due to those characteristics, the product is not subject to special labelling under the GHS (Globally Harmonised System).
After a complete flash-off of the primer coating, the foil is laminated to the profile using a PUR hot melt adhesive. Jowatherm-Reaktant® 604.25 has been tried-and-proven for this purpose due to its very high initial strength and its broad spectrum of adhesion to aluminium and PVC. Both the primer and the adhesive contain UV tracers which facilitates a quality control during application.
Jowatherm-Reaktant® 604.25 is an adhesive with general-purpose for window profile wrapping with RAL-GZ 716 approval.
Jowat® 406.84 is a VOC-reduced, NEP-free primer with RAL-GZ 716 approval.
Ulteriori prodotti nei settori „Jowatherm-Reaktant® PUR Hot Melt Adhesive”
- Jowatherm-Reaktant® 609.00
- Jowatherm-Reaktant® 609.40
- Jowatherm-Reaktant® 603.80
- Jowatherm-Reaktant® 605.62/65
- Jowatherm-Reaktant® 630.20
- Jowatherm-Reaktant® 630.80
- Jowatherm-Reaktant® 638.20
- Jowatherm-Reaktant® 607.40
- Jowatherm-Reaktant® 608.00
- Jowatherm-Reaktant® 613.18
- Jowatherm-Reaktant® 639.10
- Jowatherm-Reaktant® 642.00/08