The manufacture of roof underlining is one of the major applications for laminating adhesives in the construction industry. The technical textiles generally consists of several layers of different materials laminated together to create a single composite foil. Depending on their specific purpose in the roofing structure, they are required to either be breathable or provide a vapor barrier. The adhesive bonding has to withstand mechanical stress, e.g. due to
the antiperforation protection, and the compound must be permanently resistant to UV radiation.
Jowatherm-Reaktant® 630.20 has been developed for high-strength bonding exposed to particularly high mechanical stress. The adhesive impresses with optimized wetting characteristics due to the low-viscosity formulation and in addition provides a good initial strength in the laminating process.
Jowatherm-Reaktant® 630.20 is a PUR hot melt adhesive for roof underlining applications, in which vapor barriers as well as breathable materials are to be laminated.
Följande produkter inom „Jowatherm-Reaktant® PUR Hot Melt Adhesive”
- Jowatherm-Reaktant® 609.00
- Jowatherm-Reaktant® 609.40
- Jowatherm-Reaktant® 603.80
- Jowatherm-Reaktant® 604.25 & Primer Jowat® 406.84
- Jowatherm-Reaktant® 605.62/65
- Jowatherm-Reaktant® 630.80
- Jowatherm-Reaktant® 638.20
- Jowatherm-Reaktant® 607.40
- Jowatherm-Reaktant® 608.00
- Jowatherm-Reaktant® 613.18
- Jowatherm-Reaktant® 639.10
- Jowatherm-Reaktant® 642.00/08